Friday, May 1, 2009

My dream last night

I seemed to have so many vivid dreams last night, but early this morning I had one that stays clearly in my mind.

I was in my pyjamas, beside a car that was mine and a guy came over and asked me if I had any ink. I checked the boot of my car, and I had all my art materials. Delighted, I went to get him the ink, but the car started moving. I ran after it and tried to access the hand brake from the passenger side. The car eventually slowed down, but it didn't stop. It came to a T Junction, and careered to the right. There was lots of traffic and the car nearly crashed. Next thing, I the car was going in a different direction, and I was signalling to the drivers of the other vehicles.

And then I woke up!

What I gather from this dream, is to do with my creativity being the driving force in my life and taking on a life and path of its own........ And I can slow it down, but I can't steer it or stop it.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT!!!

    What a brilliant dream, or rather, interpretation of it! Go with that belief Annah. It really feels as though you have started the car again and there's no going back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ciara. I feel we will go for the room with the arched windows to begin with. Smaller scale, but with such appeal. I love the idea of the River Liffey flowing under us..... Thanks for your continued support, and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dream and not a bad interpreation...hey I like the wearing your pjs in public bit...Ive been known to do it myself :)

    ReplyDelete